« Home | GoGirls Interview with Kathy & Tracy of South85 » | How To Receive Twitter Posts via Text Messaging » | Motivation for Musicians » | Posting Photos on Facebook Could Get You Evicted? » | Why Can't I Follow Anymore Peeps on Twitter? » | GoGirls Interview with Natasha Fatale of Blister » | Next eClass - "Facebook Fan Pages" » | Social Networking Your Way To Music Success » | Check 'NetteRadio » | Facebooking for Musicians eClass » 

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 

New iPhone App: AudioBoo

by Madalyn Sklar

So you know I love my iPhone. I threw out my Blackberry in favor of this amazing Apple device well over a year ago. And yes, I've never looked back.

I'm always finding new and interesting applications to try out and my latest is super cool so I wanted to share. Enter AudioBoo, a simple and easy way to post audio quickly on the Internet via their web site. I can also link it up on my Twitter and Facebook pages. You can do up to 3 minutes of audio so it's more of an on-the-go, short and to the point application much like Twitter with its 140 character limit. Since we are now living in a "give-it-to-me-now" world, the AudioBoo app is a perfect fit.

I envision using this when I'm out at music events and conferences, reporting "live" and even conducting brief "on-the-fly" interviews. The quality of the recording is superb. I give it a huge thumbs up!!

I have two profiles set up:
http://audioboo.fm/profile/gogirls
http://audioboo.fm/profile/SN4M

Also check out this demo on how it works:

Walking through Audioboo from Mark Rock on Vimeo.


Copyright © 2009 Madalyn Sklar, IndieMusicCoach.com

Madalyn Sklar is a music business coach & consultant, blogger, social networks expert and author. She has spent over 13 years helping independent musicians and music business professionals achieve greater success. Her motto is: working smarter not harder. She also founded GoGirlsMusic.com, the oldest + largest online community of indie women musicians.

Madalyn's Sites:
GoGirlsMusic.com
Social Networks for Musicians

Follow Madalyn @ Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn

Labels: ,

SUBSCRIBE

WHO IS MADALYN SKLAR?


    Madalyn Sklar is a music business coach & consultant, blogger, social networks expert and author. She has spent over 15 years helping independent musicians and music business professionals achieve greater success. Her motto is: working smarter not harder. She also founded GoGirlsMusic.com, the oldest + largest online community of indie women musicians.

    Madalyn's Sites:
    * GoGirlsMusic.com
    * Social Networks for Musicians
    contact: madalynsklar(at)gmail.com

         

    Get interviewed on this blog for just $50

    HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

    Learn it all.

    HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

    Check out my YouTube video:

    www.flickr.com
    GoGirlsMusic.com's items Go to Madalyn's photostream

REPRINT ARTICLES

    Click here if you would like to post articles and information from this blog to your blog or web site.

Previous posts

BLOGS I READ:

Madalyn's Blog
P.O. Box 16940
Sugar Land, TX 77496-6940

Copyright © 2000-2009 Madalyn's Music Biz Blog. All rights reserved.

This blog is designed to provide reliable information regarding the subject matter covered.
The authors disclaim any liability that incurs from the use of any information contained in this blog.