« Home | Something to think about today... » | PLANNING AND ROUTING: SAVED BY GEOGRAPHY » | Artist Development » | Motivation for Musicians - today's text message » | Inside the Head of a Music Reviewer » | Need Myspace Promo Help? » | Be Committed!...You’ll Never Be Famous If You Don’... » | Bebo - yet another social network site » | So You Want Record (pt.1) » | Opportunities are never lost; someone will take th... » 

Monday, November 05, 2007 

Indie Band Manager for OSX Leopard... and your songs on iTunes FREE!

Hey all, Charlie here with news that the new Indie Band Manager is now Mac OSX 10.5 Leopard and Windows Vista compatible and available for immediate download on the site. Download away!

Upgrades are still $24.95 for LITE, $34.95 for PRO. Monthly installment plans are available for newcomers. Hey, I'm an indie too, I know what it's like. :-)

Special thanks to all the people who purchased, upgraded, called, or sent in fun emails the past few weeks. It's been the best month in Indie Band Manager history, I can't thank you enough for your encouragement and support.

Get Your Music on iTunes Free in November
Cool eh? I've teamed up with TuneCore.com to get your music uploaded to iTunes for FREE during the month of November when you buy Indie Band Manager Pro.

Order Indie Band Manager Pro during the month of November and get your music uploaded to iTunes for free.

I've personally used TuneCore for two albums in the past year and I've been really impressed. In late May I uploaded an album with 15 songs and they were live on iTunes within 12 days... I'm not kidding. I can't guarantee it will work this quickly for you, but that was my experience with TuneCore as a customer and one of the main reasons I approached them to set up this offer.

I've also used their CD manufacturing service to get CDs made in low quantities... I usually order 50 at a time... and they look and sound great too. I've been impressed with them in general, and again, that's why I asked them to team up with me. Even if you don't buy PRO from me, check them out!

Hope this message finds you well and rocking... All the best. -Charlie

SUBSCRIBE

WHO IS MADALYN SKLAR?


    Madalyn Sklar is a music business coach & consultant, blogger, social networks expert and author. She has spent over 15 years helping independent musicians and music business professionals achieve greater success. Her motto is: working smarter not harder. She also founded GoGirlsMusic.com, the oldest + largest online community of indie women musicians.

    Madalyn's Sites:
    * GoGirlsMusic.com
    * Social Networks for Musicians
    contact: madalynsklar(at)gmail.com

         

    Get interviewed on this blog for just $50

    HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

    Learn it all.

    HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

    Check out my YouTube video:

    www.flickr.com
    GoGirlsMusic.com's items Go to Madalyn's photostream

REPRINT ARTICLES

    Click here if you would like to post articles and information from this blog to your blog or web site.

Previous posts

BLOGS I READ:

Madalyn's Blog
P.O. Box 16940
Sugar Land, TX 77496-6940

Copyright © 2000-2009 Madalyn's Music Biz Blog. All rights reserved.

This blog is designed to provide reliable information regarding the subject matter covered.
The authors disclaim any liability that incurs from the use of any information contained in this blog.